Bhutan is unique and exceptional because it is the only nation in the world to have formally adopted the Gross National Happiness (GNH) as a metric for measuring national progress. It is unwilling to advance technology and bring about economic prosperity at the expense of peoples’ happiness.
Flight from Hazrat Shah Jalal Airport of Dhaka by Druk Air to Paro International Airport. You can enjoy the breathtaking views of the Himalayan Mountains, including the sacred Jumolhari and Jichu Drake peaks in Bhutan from the flight. Upon arrival, meet, and transfer to Thimphu with 1.5-hour scenic drive.
Proceed to Punakha with full-day sightseeing at popular tourist spots and Dzongs including King's Memorial Chorten, Changangkha Monastery, Buddha Point, etc.
Morning sightseeing at Punakha Dzong and Chimi Lhakhang. In the afternoon strolling in the city.
Proceed to Dochula Pass (300m), en route to Wangdue Valley and Phobjikha Valley. Night halt at Thimphu.
Drive to Paro via Taktshang Monastery (Tiger Nest) and Drukgyel Dzong. Visit the bank side of River Pachu, Apple Garden, and Archery Ground. Evening free time for window shopping and roaming in Paro town.
Enjoy the drive and the scenic vistas from Chelela Pass (3,988m). Visit Paro Rinpung Dzong and Kyichu Temple. Rest of the time at leisure.
Transfer to the airport for the flight to Dhaka. End of the tour.
Includes & Excludes
- Total 02 nights twin shared deluxe rooms accommodation in Thimphu
- Total 02 nights twin shared deluxe rooms accommodation in Punakha
- Total 02 nights twin shared deluxe rooms accommodation in Paro
- Total 06 breakfasts complimentary with accommodations
- Total 06 Lunchs and 06 Dinners at a nearby restaurant
- All sightseeing and transfers by air-conditioned private vehicles
- Accompanied by an English-speaking chauffeur guide
- Meet and greet at the airport
- All the required permits and paperwork
- Dhaka-Paro-Dhaka air tickets
- Visa processing and fee
- COVID-19 Insurance & Travel Insurance
- All kinds of Taxes and VATs, if applicable
- Any meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in & late checkout charges
- Excess Baggage Charges
- Entry fees for any tourist spot, park, monument, museum, cinema theatre if not mentioned in the itinerary
- Camera & video permits during the sightseeing
- Items of personal nature; e.g. postage, phone, internet, medicine, laundry, tips, etc.
- Any other service not specified in the itinerary mentioned above
- Additional activity and any visit other than the program
- Any items not defined under the cost include
- The vehicle will be as per the scheduled itinerary, not at disposable
The vehicle will be changed based on local vehicle regulations as well as road or weather conditions. We provide exclusive tourist vehicles that are customized and maintained with the needs and comfort of travelers in mind. Due to unwritten local rules, it is not possible to provide a single vehicle for the entire trip in some places. As a result, all transfers and sightseeing will be done on a point-to-point basis, and in most cases, the vehicle will be replaced with a similar one. The inconvenience would be regretted.
The guests will be accompanied by an English or local language-speaking driver cum guide. Upon arrival at the land port and airport, all guests will be greeted and welcomed by our trained, equipped, and professional representative who will brief them on the tour and stay in touch with them until the tour concludes. We also have a local representative in most of the destinations who will meet you and assist you throughout the tour. In this manner, the guests will never leave feeling alone in an unknown location.
The tourism sector of Bhutan is closely monitored by the government. All foreign tourists must book their tour through a tour operator with a few exceptions for nationals of Bangladesh, India, and Maldives. Your visa will be given to your operator on full payment of the trip package cost. In a nutshell, you cannot travel to Bhutan independently and you must book your holiday with a registered tour operator.